Daily Verse MATTHEW 5:44-46

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
It is not human nature to do the things Jesus said in these verses. Matthew 5:44-46
What we call human nature is not the nature that God created Adam and Eve with. The nature humans have today comes from their father the devil. After sin entered the world it grew very fast and it effects all people. It is only with the Holy Spirit of the Father that we can be empowered to even begin to do the things Jesus said. Overcoming the evil human nature is not easy, the old man does not die easily. As Jesus said, all things are possible with God, so it is possible to overcome our evil nature. If we do not do this we will not grow spiritually. We must forgive those who have hurt us, cursed us, hate us, despitefully use us, persecute us, shun us , try to control us and lie to us. I was in the Worldwide Church of God and I experienced all these things but with the help of the Fathers Spirit I was empowered to overcome. I feel no need to continually hash out over and over those days. I have put it all behind me and with God have moved forward. I have grown in grace and knowledge because of this. I have no interest whatsoever in what the splinter groups that came out of the WCG are doing because I must be about my Fathers business. God did not call and choose any of us to live in the past but rather look to the future. Once we have set our hand to the plow we dare not look back for if we do we are not fit for the kingdom of God. Remember Lots wife. I encourage all saints to examine themselves to see if this human nature is yet clouding your vision.

Reactions: Outcast

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Philippians 3:7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 This section of scripture, as I have observed, applies to anyone that is not focused on moving forward but rather is obsessed with the past. It is extremely spiritually immature and also very unwise to not let go of the past. There is no good thing to being obsessed with past life experiences when one is expected to go forward in the direction of the kingdom. Ephesians 4:22,23,24 Isaiah 43:18,19 2 Corinthians 5:17 Self examination is required along with humble and sincere prayer to recognize that being caught up in the past is to destroy your future.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
It is not human nature to do the things Jesus said in these verses. Matthew 5:44-46
What we call human nature is not the nature that God created Adam and Eve with. The nature humans have today comes from their father the devil. After sin entered the world it grew very fast and it effects all people. It is only with the Holy Spirit of the Father that we can be empowered to even begin to do the things Jesus said. Overcoming the evil human nature is not easy, the old man does not die easily. As Jesus said, all things are possible with God, so it is possible to overcome our evil nature. If we do not do this we will not grow spiritually. We must forgive those who have hurt us, cursed us, hate us, despitefully use us, persecute us, shun us , try to control us and lie to us. I was in the Worldwide Church of God and I experienced all these things but with the help of the Fathers Spirit I was empowered to overcome. I feel no need to continually hash out over and over those days. I have put it all behind me and with God have moved forward. I have grown in grace and knowledge because of this. I have no interest whatsoever in what the splinter groups that came out of the WCG are doing because I must be about my Fathers business. God did not call and choose any of us to live in the past but rather look to the future. Once we have set our hand to the plow we dare not look back for if we do we are not fit for the kingdom of God. Remember Lots wife. I encourage all saints to examine themselves to see if this human nature is yet clouding your vision.
Outcast, I would like very much to see an article by you about your views concerning human ministry. You have your own unique perspective that would provide insight and confirm a biblical truth that many do not believe and are trapped by.