Leaving the Witness by Amber Scorah

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
Good one! I actually listened to this on audible - in my first month awake. My husband kept trying to talk to me and I've had to pause the reading. He could tell I was getting annoyed. I told him sorry I'm listening to a book and it is very engrossing.

I was very intrigued to hear how she went to China to do the ministry under cover - but just like covid lock down it provided an opportunity for her to wake up.

Here is the amazon link

Reactions: Eyesontheprize

Eyesontheprize

Bible Challenge
Oct 17, 2020
Good one! I actually listened to this on audible - in my first month awake. My husband kept trying to talk to me and I've had to pause the reading. He could tell I was getting annoyed. I told him sorry I'm listening to a book and it is very engrossing.

I was very intrigued to hear how she went to China to do the ministry under cover - but just like covid lock down it provided an opportunity for her to wake up.

Here is the amazon link
Yes it was a great and easy read. And just shows even ones we viewed as an "extra spiritual witness", can have their own doubts even if they don't seem like they ever would.
And amazing that her book made it in Oprah's magazine summer reading list. Great exposure...I have family in Chinese groups so I took a picture of it in the magazine and sent it to a couple people like I was naively wondering what they thought or if they knew about the book.😏 Said I saw it in a magazine while waiting at the kids orthodontist (which was true)

Last edited: