Website JWFacts.com | Facts About Jehovah's Witnesses | Paul Grundy

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
jwfacts.com

About JWfacts

Excerpt:

I was raised a Witness with both parents in full time service and spent over 7 years as a Pioneer and at Bethel. Being a Witness was my life, nothing else mattered because Jehovah would rectify everything in the New System. Yet two things always bothered me:

• If holy spirit directs the organization, why are incorrect doctrine introduced that later require being changed?
  • How can Jehovah destroy billions of people, when many will never hear his name? (Paul Grundy)
If you feel guilty researching outside of Watchtower publications, consider the following quote.

"It is important, then, that you "keep testing whether you are in the faith," as Paul declared. Keep checking to see whether the things you believe are in keeping with God's Word. But the question is, Are you willing to put your religion through such a test? There is nothing to fear, because if you have the right religion you can only be reassured by the examination. And if what you believe is not in keeping with the Bible, then you should welcome the truth, because it leads to light and life." Watchtower 1958 May 1 p.261 Is Your Religion the Right One?
If people of other faiths are encouraged to examine their religion, you should be prepared to do the same. If what you believe is The Truth, any examination should strengthen your faith.

Jehovah's Witnesses have the highest turnover of any religion - Watchtower statistics. Key issues instrumental in members leaving in recent years have been: