SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
I am an ExJw who decided to think critically about their religion they once wholeheartedly believed. I use this platform to examine my previous beliefs with the Bible’s teachings and with facts. Additionally I take time to examine how this transition process can make a Jehovah’s Witness or ExJw feel if they determine their once beloved religion is not the truth.

I look into the world we grew up in as Jehovahs Witness children. I examine how we became very accustom to the JW routine before we knew what the routine was. How some fears and anxieties can be linked to being raised in the church.

This is a video to examine how I determined my religion was a high control group. Then how I examine my feelings toward my family for raising me in this group. Thank you for hearing my story

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
I understand because I too was trapped in the Worldwide Church of God. It will vary with each individual as to how long it will take to deal with the spiritual injury caused by these experiences. However no one should remain in this rut forever . A person needs to draw power from the Holy Spirit of the Father to overcome and put the experience in the past and move forward because if we do not it will seriously impact our growth. You have set your hand to the plow, don’t look back. You will never forget this experience but it will no longer negatively effect you so as to be a drag on your spirit. Jesus sets us free, accept the freedom and move on with Christ in the lead. Always remember that men are the ones that deceived you and hurt you, don’t make that mistake again. God and Christ are your leaders and teacher, never again place some other in their place. It is God, Jesus and you.