General Jesus as creator.

JP Parent

Mar 2, 2021
Does Yeshua establish the new heavens and the new earth

It is unfortunate but many who call themselves unitarian still delve into trinitarian readings of the Bible and lose focus on the kingdom, so let's refocus here with the text of Hebrews.

In the text of Hebrews we start with the subject of who the writer is talking about, the subject is elohim, so from the beginning we know we are talking about Yehovah elohim

Heb 1:1 Elohim, having of old spoken in many portions and many ways to the fathers by the prophets, (Literal ver)

now there are many difficult readings in this portion but we will only concentrate on Hebrews 1:10 where some are trying to say that the lord spoken of here is Yeshua, problem is they have lost focus on who we are talking about the subject is always Yehovah.

So as it starts it is Yehovah who has spoken through his prophets, now in verse 2 Yehovah has spoken to us through his son

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; (KJV)

then in verse 3 I cite the kjv which I feel is the best translation of this verse, as Yeshua is the expressed image of Yehovah's person, as he obeyed the father in all he did (John 12:49-50, deut 18:15-19) all he spoke is what the father commanded him to. Keeping focus we are still talking about the father Yehovah as the subject of whom Yeshua was the image.

Heb 1:4 having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs. (ESV2011)

Now Yeshua has become better than the angels, this speaks of his exalted state.and then we run into the scripture quotes in which the father is speaking of the son, but the father is still the subject the scripture quotes are what the father says.

Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”? (ESV2011)

Hebrews 1:5 is a scripture quote of 2 sam 7:14 then hebrews 1:6 of possibly deut 32:43 or psalm 97:7 but it is a scripture quote of what Yehovah syas about his messiah.

Hebrews 1:7 quotes psalms 104:4

Hebrews 1:8-9 quotes psalms 45:6-7

And here is where the scripture quote ends, but what is this scripture talking about, well the subject is still yehovah talking about his son, but verse 10 is not a scripture quote now the writer of hebrews has not changed subject since verse 1 he is still talking about Yehovah talking about his son. The confusion comes from losing focus of where the scripture quote stops, which is what the psalmist is talking about, Yehovah anointing his king, but the subject is still Yehovah to his son and when he picks up again at verse 10 he is still talking about Yehovah, not Yeshua. This is not a difficult passage when you do not lose focus

But then there is always misinformed statement that there two new heavens and two new earth which we find in this video, where they completely miss the point of what Peter is talking about, Peter is not talking about the second coming he is talking about Revelation 21 the end of the age. Peter speaks of a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness dwells but what about

Rev 20:5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. (ESV2011)

Revelation 20 clearly shows that there will be a second resurrection of the unrighteous after the thousand years, is this the world he speaks of in which righteousness dwells, well no it is just another contradiction. The second coming has already happened at the last trumpet (rev 11:15), the righteous are now dwelling for a thousand years with christ and then the second ressurrection of the unrighteous, the great and terrible day of the lord is not the second coming it is where now Yehovah will destroy all unrighteousness after the thousand years, and destroy the corrupted earth and corrupted heavens or rather the heavens where planets and suns die, and resurect it to a new incorruptible state.

• Wow
Reactions: benadam1974

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020
Does Yeshua establish the new heavens and the new earth

It is unfortunate but many who call themselves unitarian still delve into trinitarian readings of the Bible and lose focus on the kingdom, so let's refocus here with the text of Hebrews.

In the text of Hebrews we start with the subject of who the writer is talking about, the subject is elohim, so from the beginning we know we are talking about Yehovah elohim

Heb 1:1 Elohim, having of old spoken in many portions and many ways to the fathers by the prophets, (Literal ver)

now there are many difficult readings in this portion but we will only concentrate on Hebrews 1:10 where some are trying to say that the lord spoken of here is Yeshua, problem is they have lost focus on who we are talking about the subject is always Yehovah.

So as it starts it is Yehovah who has spoken through his prophets, now in verse 2 Yehovah has spoken to us through his son

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; (KJV)

then in verse 3 I cite the kjv which I feel is the best translation of this verse, as Yeshua is the expressed image of Yehovah's person, as he obeyed the father in all he did (John 12:49-50, deut 18:15-19) all he spoke is what the father commanded him to. Keeping focus we are still talking about the father Yehovah as the subject of whom Yeshua was the image.

Heb 1:4 having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs. (ESV2011)

Now Yeshua has become better than the angels, this speaks of his exalted state.and then we run into the scripture quotes in which the father is speaking of the son, but the father is still the subject the scripture quotes are what the father says.

Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”? (ESV2011)

Hebrews 1:5 is a scripture quote of 2 sam 7:14 then hebrews 1:6 of possibly deut 32:43 or psalm 97:7 but it is a scripture quote of what Yehovah syas about his messiah.

Hebrews 1:7 quotes psalms 104:4

Hebrews 1:8-9 quotes psalms 45:6-7

And here is where the scripture quote ends, but what is this scripture talking about, well the subject is still yehovah talking about his son, but verse 10 is not a scripture quote now the writer of hebrews has not changed subject since verse 1 he is still talking about Yehovah talking about his son. The confusion comes from losing focus of where the scripture quote stops, which is what the psalmist is talking about, Yehovah anointing his king, but the subject is still Yehovah to his son and when he picks up again at verse 10 he is still talking about Yehovah, not Yeshua. This is not a difficult passage when you do not lose focus

But then there is always misinformed statement that there two new heavens and two new earth which we find in this video, where they completely miss the point of what Peter is talking about, Peter is not talking about the second coming he is talking about Revelation 21 the end of the age. Peter speaks of a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness dwells but what about

Rev 20:5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. (ESV2011)

Revelation 20 clearly shows that there will be a second resurrection of the unrighteous after the thousand years, is this the world he speaks of in which righteousness dwells, well no it is just another contradiction. The second coming has already happened at the last trumpet (rev 11:15), the righteous are now dwelling for a thousand years with christ and then the second ressurrection of the unrighteous, the great and terrible day of the lord is not the second coming it is where now Yehovah will destroy all unrighteousness after the thousand years, and destroy the corrupted earth and corrupted heavens or rather the heavens where planets and suns die, and resurect it to a new incorruptible state.

JP Parent

Mar 2, 2021
Isa 51:16 וָ·אָשִׂ֤ים H7760 va·'a·Sim And I have put דְּבָרַ·י֙ H1697 de·va·Rai my words בְּ·פִ֔י·ךָ H6310 be·Fi·cha, in thy mouth וּ·בְ·צֵ֥ל H6738 u·ve·Tzel thee in the shadow יָדִ֖·י H3027 ya·Di of mine hand כִּסִּיתִ֑י·ךָ H3680 kis·si·Ti·cha; and I have covered לִ·נְטֹ֤עַ H5193 lin·To·a' that I may plant שָׁמַ֙יִם֙ H8064 sha·Ma·yim the heavens וְ·לִ·יסֹ֣ד H3245 ve·li·Sod and lay the foundations אָ֔רֶץ H776 'A·retz, of the earth וְ·לֵ·אמֹ֥ר H559 ve·le·Mor and say לְ·צִיּ֖וֹן H6726 le·tzi·Yon unto Zion עַמִּ·י־ H5971 'am·mi- Thou [art] my people אָֽתָּה׃ H859 'At·tah. you ס sa·Mek (HiSB)

note in the original hebrew how it says " i have covered that i may plant " the one speaking is Yehovah and again in the hcsb

Isa 51:16 I have put My words in your mouth, and covered you in the shadow of My hand, in order to plant the heavens, to found the earth, and to say to Zion, “You are My people.” (HCSB)

Yehovah is the creator through the messiah maybe but Yehovah is still the creator Yeshua is not God, and not the creator

Col 1:16 Because in Him were created all that are in the heavens and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or rulerships or principalities or authorities – all have been created through Him and for Him. (TS98)

as colossians says all were created THROUGH and FOR HIM, what creation are talking about here, where there are thrones principalities. this is not genesis there were no thrones in genesis only adam and eve, so this is the new creation that was created THROUGH the messiah and FOR THE MESSIAH if it was created for him then it stand to reason that he did not create it, but Yehovah created it FOR HIM. this the exact reason i don't uphold anthon y anymore he is going more and more into trinitarianism mistranslating old hebrew texts and now trying to make Yeshua the creator. This is the slippery hill i warned them about and it become their downfall.

Reactions: benadam1974

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020
Isa 51:16 וָ·אָשִׂ֤ים H7760 va·'a·Sim And I have put דְּבָרַ·י֙ H1697 de·va·Rai my words בְּ·פִ֔י·ךָ H6310 be·Fi·cha, in thy mouth וּ·בְ·צֵ֥ל H6738 u·ve·Tzel thee in the shadow יָדִ֖·י H3027 ya·Di of mine hand כִּסִּיתִ֑י·ךָ H3680 kis·si·Ti·cha; and I have covered לִ·נְטֹ֤עַ H5193 lin·To·a' that I may plant שָׁמַ֙יִם֙ H8064 sha·Ma·yim the heavens וְ·לִ·יסֹ֣ד H3245 ve·li·Sod and lay the foundations אָ֔רֶץ H776 'A·retz, of the earth וְ·לֵ·אמֹ֥ר H559 ve·le·Mor and say לְ·צִיּ֖וֹן H6726 le·tzi·Yon unto Zion עַמִּ·י־ H5971 'am·mi- Thou [art] my people אָֽתָּה׃ H859 'At·tah. you ס sa·Mek (HiSB)

note in the original hebrew how it says " i have covered that i may plant " the one speaking is Yehovah and again in the hcsb

Isa 51:16 I have put My words in your mouth, and covered you in the shadow of My hand, in order to plant the heavens, to found the earth, and to say to Zion, “You are My people.” (HCSB)

Yehovah is the creator through the messiah maybe but Yehovah is still the creator Yeshua is not God, and not the creator

Col 1:16 Because in Him were created all that are in the heavens and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or rulerships or principalities or authorities – all have been created through Him and for Him. (TS98)

as colossians says all were created THROUGH and FOR HIM, what creation are talking about here, where there are thrones principalities. this is not genesis there were no thrones in genesis only adam and eve, so this is the new creation that was created THROUGH the messiah and FOR THE MESSIAH if it was created for him then it stand to reason that he did not create it, but Yehovah created it FOR HIM. this the exact reason i don't uphold anthon y anymore he is going more and more into trinitarianism mistranslating old hebrew texts and now trying to make Yeshua the creator. This is the slippery hill i warned them about and it become their downfall.
Thank you for the Hebrew lesson and yes, YHWH is ultimately still the Creator, Savior, Lord, etc.