General ISSUES WITH NO CLEAR ANSWERS

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
ISSUES WITH NO CLEAR ANSWERS

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin ? Sometimes we ask questions or seek answers to things that have not yet been revealed or not clearly explained in scripture. In the second resurrection will all the people in it be naked ? Sometimes questions can be totally not worth asking. My point is this; we do not know everything even about those things that have been revealed.

The saints are emerging from darkness into light and the spirit of Yahweh teaches us all the things we need to know when we need to know them. It , I think, is unwise to take on multiple issues all at once as we have a challenge just with one alone yet several at once.

Not long ago there was a disagreement here about self defense, are Christians to never use force or may they use force. Good points were made by each side but in the end neither was able to dissuade the other. Each side treated the other with love and respect and ended the debate peacefully. This was using wisdom and how disagreements between brethren should be handled.

We are all learning from Yahweh through Christ , John 6:45 , but not all at the same momentum as growing in the spirit varies from person to person. It is now the duty and responsibility for all the saints to grow. This is primarily our main purpose. Sometimes we may be unsure about something, if so go to Yahweh through Christ then accept the yea or nay you receive. If you have after a very long time not received an answer let it go. Today, the saints should have patience and live according to what has been revealed that we do understand. Philippians 3:15 Romans 14:1

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
ISSUES WITH NO CLEAR ANSWERS

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin ? Sometimes we ask questions or seek answers to things that have not yet been revealed or not clearly explained in scripture. In the second resurrection will all the people in it be naked ? Sometimes questions can be totally not worth asking. My point is this; we do not know everything even about those things that have been revealed.

The saints are emerging from darkness into light and the spirit of Yahweh teaches us all the things we need to know when we need to know them. It , I think, is unwise to take on multiple issues all at once as we have a challenge just with one alone yet several at once.

Not long ago there was a disagreement here about self defense, are Christians to never use force or may they use force. Good points were made by each side but in the end neither was able to dissuade the other. Each side treated the other with love and respect and ended the debate peacefully. This was using wisdom and how disagreements between brethren should be handled.

We are all learning from Yahweh through Christ , John 6:45 , but not all at the same momentum as growing in the spirit varies from person to person. It is now the duty and responsibility for all the saints to grow. This is primarily our main purpose. Sometimes we may be unsure about something, if so go to Yahweh through Christ then accept the yea or nay you receive. If you have after a very long time not received an answer let it go. Today, the saints should have patience and live according to what has been revealed that we do understand. Philippians 3:15 Romans 14:1
Yes, brother, I totally agree. There are many things that are not revealed to us and would not affect our journey anyway. If we focus on such things, we get distracted from those things that serve Yahweh's purpose. Hint - I really don't care if the first man Adam had a belly button.

Reactions: LeeB

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
The same may apply to beating a proven doctrine to death, riding that horse not knowing when to get off. This prevents us from growing, we need to add the proof to the foundation and continue our search.

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
The same may apply to beating a proven doctrine to death, riding that horse not knowing when to get off. This prevents us from growing, we need to add the proof to the foundation and continue our search.
Yes, being able to recognize when a conversation has become played in "repeat mode" is important. Shake the dust from our sandals and move on.