General Injection Tyranny

deebibliophile

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 12, 2020
Did you hear about Australia’s quarantine camps? I tried to copy and paste a news article but it wouldn’t take. Melbourne’s “Centre for National Resilience“ – (I am not making that name up) is building a new quarantine facility in Mickleham. The camp is set to open by the end of the year. How did we get to this point?

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
Did you hear about Australia’s quarantine camps? I tried to copy and paste a news article but it wouldn’t take. Melbourne’s “Centre for National Resilience“ – (I am not making that name up) is building a new quarantine facility in Mickleham. The camp is set to open by the end of the year. How did we get to this point?
I saw this:

There are two mandatory supervised quarantine facilities in the Northern Territory;
  • Centre for National Resilience in Howard Springs, Darwin
  • Alice Springs Quarantine Facility, Alice Springs

No booze or toys are permitted in these prisons. Bummer.

There are FEMA Camps (aka prisons) located in the USA. They have railroad tracks going to them, but you don't see the trains running on them, yet.

After our new Federal Dictator, the Communist Emperor Joe Biden, recently deemed to have power over all private businesses w/ 100 employees & mandated them to force us to get the jab or test repeatedly (which won't be an option for long) or get fired, it became obvious that 100 million of us have been notified that we supposedly no longer have the freedom of what goes into our bodies.

Therefore, with this blatant tyranny on American soil, I unequivocally state that we must keep the faith and keep our powder dry.

Last edited: