Testimony Frank Simon story (satsfacsin)

satsfacsin

Buddy
Oct 5, 2020
Good day to all of my new brothers and sisters. I am a retired 70 year old living on the beach in Hollywood Florida. Despite living my first 50 years as a JW and not getting a college education I have been blessed with a profitable career based on receiving Patent royalties from the 11 US patents I have obtained.

As mentioned above I was a JW for 50 years. Served as an elder for 10 years during the 1975 era. If you ever have any questions about what really went on in 1975 and the years prior feel free to contact me. My transition from JW to Christianity includes the brief time I spent as an ashiest immediately following my departure of the WT.

All of my family are still in the org. I have a son and his wife in China serving in an assignment from WT and a daughter is a regular pioneer in Peru. I have not talked with either one in 20 years so I understand the pain of losing family but can confirm that lose is nothing compared to the joys I have received in coming into a relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus.

My story is posted in you tube and posted here as well

Mrs Orange

Oct 13, 2020
Auburn, California
Wow , 20 years of not speaking to your own children! I can’t understand how we All agreed to this delusion of of judgement Being a JW. My dad was DFd when I was sophomore in HS I basically didn’t talk to him for over 2 years “I was scared mostly because of my moms reactions “ he didn’t even attend my high school graduation. But I did reach out after I graduated and have and continue to have a relationship I’m 51 now , lol. I pray the Veil lifts off of your family and they can see how they let “doctrines of man “ keep their own father away. Sadly I know many others who are in same boat.

JoannaK

Bible Challenge
Dec 7, 2020
UK
Good day to all of my new brothers and sisters. I am a retired 70 year old living on the beach in Hollywood Florida. Despite living my first 50 years as a JW and not getting a college education I have been blessed with a profitable career based on receiving Patent royalties from the 11 US patents I have obtained.

As mentioned above I was a JW for 50 years. Served as an elder for 10 years during the 1975 era. If you ever have any questions about what really went on in 1975 and the years prior feel free to contact me. My transition from JW to Christianity includes the brief time I spent as an ashiest immediately following my departure of the WT.

All of my family are still in the org. I have a son and his wife in China serving in an assignment from WT and a daughter is a regular pioneer in Peru. I have not talked with either one in 20 years so I understand the pain of losing family but can confirm that lose is nothing compared to the joys I have received in coming into a relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus.

My story is posted in you tube and posted here as well

How kind of you to offer training to people without a profession!