General Fading vs disassociating - PIMO's be aware

The goal of a PIMO's is to leave the organisation, but are trapped because of not wanting to lose family or friends.
As we all know this can be frustrating and it is all too easy to express your frustrations,
If we express them to the wrong person, we could end up in a disassociated state.
The longer you are PIMO, the more you feel relaxed to express your opinions on the organisation.
This article I found this morning is a good reminder to remain vigilant.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
I see this as a form of control, humiliation and punishment . I have compassion for people who are experiencing this . I know of no scripture that supports this type of treatment. What I have seen is scripture saying to pray for people. These leaders in the JW’s may just find themselves out in the cold when they knock on the door and are told, I do not know you. This situation calls for the power of the highest to give help to these victims. Overcome evil with good and and consider that you are honored to suffer with Christ. The strength to survive comes from God. All people suffering due to this situation should ask God for more power to overcome.