Daily Verse Exodus 33:19 | Daily verse by logos.com | Faithlife

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
content.png

And he said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name ‛The LORD.’ And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.”

Exodus 33:19

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
This being speaking to Moses was an angel using the principle of agency to speak as though he was Yahweh. Above where it says “the Lord” should be Yahweh. I cannot prove this but I think this angel was Michael. The prince who guards Israel. Yahweh created Michael and whatever goodness Michael had came from Yahweh. No man has ever seen Yahweh at ANY TIME or has even heard HIS voice.

EasyPrompt

Mar 23, 2024
This being speaking to Moses was an angel using the principle of agency to speak as though he was Yahweh. Above where it says “the Lord” should be Yahweh. I cannot prove this but I think this angel was Michael. The prince who guards Israel. Yahweh created Michael and whatever goodness Michael had came from Yahweh. No man has ever seen Yahweh at ANY TIME or has even heard HIS voice.

Plenty of people have seen Jehovah and heard His voice. The Bible is very clear. People will hear His voice again on earth and see Him again because He is coming back. All things are possible with Jehovah.