Autism, Extremism, And Protecting The Vulnerable With Dr. Tony Attwood | Steven Hassan | Freedom of Mind Resource Center | Youtube

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Wish to learn more about the psychology of Elon Musk and Aspergers Syndrome? In this episode, I am honored to interview Dr. Tony Attwood, one of the world’s foremost experts on Autism Spectrum Disorder. His first book, Asperger’s Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, is widely considered the foundational book on the subject. In past decades, I have had many clients who were on the spectrum and I long ago realized they are particularly vulnerable to authoritarian cults, as well as being radicalized online to do acts of terrorism. Years ago I taught an online webinar to warn folks and their families about their vulnerability to undue influence. Folks on the spectrum can be absolute geniuses and over the centuries have made major contributions. That said, these gifts can be manipulated and abused to harm or help others. Join me in this incredible learning experience.

Reactions: Diana S