Resource Satellite Bible Atlas, Bill Schlegel

Judy Lund

Bible Challenge
Everyone needs a good and accurate Bible atlas so I highly recommend this book. You may have noticed that in the Bible and especially in the Old Testament the geography of places of travel for Abraham, Moses, and many others are continually mentioned. Their route of travel and the many many places they either stopped at or went through at God's leading, the battles they fought, and where they settled. This atlas just doesn't give you the satellite image and the route but also the history of what happened there. It is extremely interesting and puts a visual to all that we are reading in our bibles. Not just the old but also the New Testament.
This is not just a book of maps it includes tons of information on whatever map you are viewing. It gives me a great visual which helps me to remember more about who, what, where, and when.
Bill has spoken at 21st Century and at the 27th Atlanta Theological Seminar and many other places. He is well known. Here is his talk at the 27th conference on youtube and this is a GREAT intro to his subject of 'The Land Promise" using his satellite maps. He shows us visually the LAND we will inherit when Jesus returns.

Available on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F9QA5IQ/?tag=scf089-20

Attachments

• 410Ab1WZsnL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    410Ab1WZsnL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 1