General Overwhelmed

Tsarina Andadora

Bible Challenge
Oct 3, 2020
Earth
I feel so overwhelmed at times. I thought my years of "faithful service" would prepare and sustain me for the time I see us headed for. Yes, I'm a "crazy conspiracy theorist", but I've seen so much come to pass. I'd go to conventions and wonder why the gb wasn't giving more details. I have my own theories now. But now, instead of land and provisions, I'm living barely paycheck to paycheck. I lost my livelihood due to the pandemic and getting back on my feet has been next to impossible. The quarantine was like being dfed all over again. All my coping skills were now made illegal. I see so much correlation between how the gb controlled us and how this "cult of science" with Gill Bates at the helm does the same.

I'm scared. "Jehovah's organization" was going to sustain me. But that was a lie. I know my Father loves me and I do believe Jesus is alive and well and poised to return. I believe that it is the wicked who will be removed and being left behind (just like Noah) is what we want. But I feel so woefully unprepared. I feel lost. I see the love and compassion of people cool around me in ways I couldn't have imagined a decade ago. I see people just blindly follow. And idk what to do.

Private prayers are always appreciated. Our Papa knows who I am.

God bless.

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
I will pray for you Tsarina. Its like you got two big gut punches in a row. But judging by your post in the other section, you got this! To conquer the adversity and remain faithful is a lot harder then to sail through and possibly not make it. The story of the two donkeys, one with a load of cotton and the other sugar. The donkey with the light cotton just pranced along, while the sugar laden donkey had to work at every step. But when it came time to cross the river, guess which one drowned? The cotton soaked up the water but the sugar melted. If you catch my drift :)

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
Your post was so open and vulnerable - thank you! Overwhelmed and scared - probably the strongest feelings we all have when we first wake up and ebbs and flows as we progress.

I just said a prayer for you. Have you been to any of our Exodus Support groups? See calendar above if not.

And we have a buddy program if you want to be connected with anyone just say the word.

London

Bible Challenge
Oct 13, 2020
I feel so overwhelmed at times. I thought my years of "faithful service" would prepare and sustain me for the time I see us headed for. Yes, I'm a "crazy conspiracy theorist", but I've seen so much come to pass. I'd go to conventions and wonder why the gb wasn't giving more details. I have my own theories now. But now, instead of land and provisions, I'm living barely paycheck to paycheck. I lost my livelihood due to the pandemic and getting back on my feet has been next to impossible. The quarantine was like being dfed all over again. All my coping skills were now made illegal. I see so much correlation between how the gb controlled us and how this "cult of science" with Gill Bates at the helm does the same.

I'm scared. "Jehovah's organization" was going to sustain me. But that was a lie. I know my Father loves me and I do believe Jesus is alive and well and poised to return. I believe that it is the wicked who will be removed and being left behind (just like Noah) is what we want. But I feel so woefully unprepared. I feel lost. I see the love and compassion of people cool around me in ways I couldn't have imagined a decade ago. I see people just blindly follow. And idk what to do.

God bless.
You are in my prayers!

deebibliophile

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 12, 2020
Hi Tsarina. There is a book from the book club that Marze set up that you might like. The book club is meeting on November 30th but you don’t have to attend the book club unless you want to. I was able to borrow the book from the library. It’s called “It’s not supposed to be this way” by Lysander TerKeurst. The author went through some very traumatic experiences in the book including her husband leaving her for another woman. I hope that the scriptures and some of the thoughts in the book will bring you comfort. There are universal principles for anyone that has gone through a trauma even if it’s not the same one the author has gone through. You are in my prayers.

Tsarina Andadora

Bible Challenge
Oct 3, 2020
Earth
Hi Tsarina. There is a book from the book club that Marze set up that you might like. The book club is meeting on November 30th but you don’t have to attend the book club unless you want to. I was able to borrow the book from the library. It’s called “It’s not supposed to be this way” by Lysander TerKeurst. The author went through some very traumatic experiences in the book including her husband leaving her for another woman. I hope that the scriptures and some of the thoughts in the book will bring you comfort. There are universal principles for anyone that has gone through a trauma even if it’s not the same one the author has gone through. You are in my prayers.
I will definitely look into getting the book. Thank you very much! 😊

Tsarina Andadora

Bible Challenge
Oct 3, 2020
Earth
How are you doing today, Tsarina? Do let us know how you've been getting along these past week's? I'll pray today for you. Like you, I too get overwhelmed. Psalm 91 is comforting.
I'm doing better. Finally feeling myself heal from my spiritual abuse. I've done more study and found some good answers. Thanks for checking on me!