Video Discussing Re-Baptism | Interview by Tracy Z with ex-WT Lori Jane

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Re-baptism discussed with Lori Jane, an ex-JW who has decided to enter the water a second time.
We discuss, why someone would want to get re-baptized and Lori shares why she decided to get re-baptized.

When they believed Philip as he was proclaiming the good news about the Kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. (Acts 8:12)

Acts 19:1-7 (Re-baptism)

kogmissions.com/jehovahs-witnesses

Lori's website: https://simplychristian.faith/community

Link to Baptism Live Friday 11/6/20 at 5pm EST: Lori Jane's Re-Baptism

Link to Lori Jane's Youtube channel
/ @findinglorijane

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diana S

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Scripture says that there is one baptism , Ephesians 4:5
This one baptism is the true baptism and involves truly knowing the gospel, God and Jesus. False churches mimic what they see in scripture without understanding any of it. They do this with baptism, the bread and wine as well as no knowledge of true doctrine. To be baptized in a false church is nothing more than taking a bath with your clothes on. Infant baptism is an unscriptural practice. The truth is what cuts the heart producing genuine repentance. Without truth there is no repentance. The reality is there is no re-baptism , no re-repentance or re-laying on of hands or re-anything. If you never experienced the true but were in the false how could the things that are true be re ?

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
When I was in the WCG I was believing lies. I believed The Father was the greater God and Jesus was the lesser God and the Holy Spirit was a power they both shared. I believed I had to keep the law. I believed that my incredible human potential was to become Yahweh, very God. I thought I had the Holy Spirit. Looking back I see that I did not have the Holy Spirit. Would the Fathers Spirit that is to guide us into all truth lead me into lies ? I had to be honest with myself before God and confess the truth of the situation that I was in. I was not converted. I did not know God or Christ or the true gospel. When baptized into the WCG I was baptized into Moses not Christ. This is a bitter pill to swallow. What was I to do ? What should anyone do who has experienced the same thing ? Confess the truth of what you did to God in sincere and humble prayer, ask forgiveness for the idolatry, blasphemy and lying that I did. I was deceived at that time and did not know it. True Christians are not deceived but I was, therefore I was unconverted and not a Christian at all. I do not care what brand of false church you were in, you will have to go through the same process as I did. This was the process of God drawing me to His son to ready me in Godly sorrow leading to true repentance and true baptism and laying on of hands to truly be converted and truly be a Christian. I am well aware that these words may offend some. The truth can either offend or set you free. I pray for the latter.

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Re-baptism discussed with Lori Jane, an ex-JW who has decided to enter the water a second time.
We discuss, why someone would want to get re-baptized and Lori shares why she decided to get re-baptized.

When they believed Philip as he was proclaiming the good news about the Kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. (Acts 8:12)

Acts 19:1-7 (Re-baptism)

kogmissions.com/jehovahs-witnesses

Lori's website: https://simplychristian.faith/community

Link to Baptism Live Friday 11/6/20 at 5pm EST: Lori Jane's Re-Baptism

Link to Lori Jane's Youtube channel
/ @findinglorijane

I was thinking about it. Still am actually.