Testimony A Billion Years: My Escape From a Life in the Highest Ranks of Scientology - with Mike Rinder | Inteview by Steven Hassan PhD, cult expert

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Mike Rinder escaped his 46 years of Scientology, having achieved the #3 spot of power and head of their intelligence unit OSA. His new book helps pull back the curtain on many aspects of this notorious authoritarian cult. He starred with Leah Remini on Scientology and the Aftermath, and now their podcast Fair Game. In this special interview, I cover some essential details that folks (especially cult watchers) will wish to know. For example, he answers my specific questions that help connect the dots with the criminal activity and mind control that Hubbard enshrined into cult doctrine. In this age of mass radicalization, understanding Scientology cult mind control offers a window to understand how intelligent and educated people can fall prey to malignant narcissists. It also proves that people (including top leaders) can exit and become contributing members of society.

Reactions: Diana S